Monday, November 28, 2005

November 29.

Guess i kinda made up my mind for now huh. Maybe things will change for the better, maybe not. But one things for sure, im starting work soon, working almost everyday i think, Everybody will be busy with their own stuffs, so meeting up is kinda hard, so this is the best time for me to so call "avoid" any contact with '. Past friendship memories still haunts me, And now its haunting me again. Im seeing the same barrier i once saw last time. I know its kinda dumb for me to avoid u, but sorry man, i just dunno what to do other then that, I need some guidance. =(
Im still standing infront of the barrier, I cant jump over it. I cant overcome it. Is there someone out there to help? Smash.i doubt im even celebrating my birthday this year man.sigh! sigh! Take care ppl. IM OUT! =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home